Τρίτη 29 Ιανουαρίου 2013

what is gamma designs ?

well,i am a fan of football and an amateur painter.Combine these two and kitmaking comes easily,designing of football kits always was fascinating me so,when i found out that there are competitions in that aspect,being a lover of football manager game and searching for kit templates,i started participating ! I created a fantasy brand,gamma design which comes out from the first letter of my name, G (in greek alphabetit is gamma-γάμμα as i am greek ), but as a word also means variety (gamma=variety) in order to put my designs,my imagination and not using the usual brands'designs.I admitt i like umbro and kappa designs a lot but i try to create something new ..

i am participating in the KotW competition on fmbase site,publishing my work on designfootball and footballshirtculture . So, enjoy the kits,love to see corrections and feedback !

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου